Welcome to the Baylor School Psychology Program
School psychology provides a stable career with exceptional growth opportunities and good health and retirement benefits. Demand for school psychologists is very strong and school psychology is #1 on the list of best social service jobs published by U. S. News & World Report.
- Has training available at both the specialist (EdS) and doctoral (PhD) degree levels.
- Works closely with the Baylor Center Developmental Disabilities and area schools to provide students with outstanding clinical experiences.
- Trains individuals to be skilled in evidence-based interventions, assessment, consultation, research, and evaluation.
- Graduates are eligible to earn the licensed specialist in school psychology (LSSP) credential in Texas.
- Provides students opportunities for research and publication with outstanding faculty.
- Has competitive assistantship available.
For more information about our program, please see other pages on this site and download our program brochure. In addition, you are invited to contact our faculty with any questions you might have about the program. Baylor now offers a virtual tour of the campus.