Graduate Student Association
The Higher Education Student Affairs Graduate Student Association consists of graduate students who desire to promote the program while also being a voice for the students.
The HESA GSA helps with recruitment of new students, plans social events for students of the program, and provides thoughtful, constructive feedback or ideas on how to improve the program from year to year.
The purpose of HESA-GSA is to strengthen the current culture of excellence within the Higher Education Student Affairs program and to serve as a catalyst for engagement and community among past, present and future students of this program. Our goals include:
- to aid in the recruitment and mentoring of students of our program
- to develop a culture of collegiality
- to enhance the academic and professional experiences of the students in the program
- to maintain connections with alumni of the program and
- to serve as a connection and vehicle for discussion between the students and faculty of the Higher Education Student Affairs program.