MSEd Strickland ScholarsThe Strickland Scholars degree is an accelerated 38-semester hour program of study that culminates with teacher certification and the masters degree (MSED). Certification options include Elementary Education and Middle Grades or Secondary Education in English, Math, Science or Social Studies.
Admission to the program requires:
• Undergraduate degree with significant coursework in an area of certification
• Minimum grade-point average (3.0) in undergraduate work from an accredited institution
• Satisfactory score on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
• Three letters of recommendation
• Acceptance by the Baylor University Graduate School
Once admitted to the graduate school additional requirements may exist for full admission to the Strickland Program.
For more information about applying to Strickland Scholars Program, see the Applying to Strickland Scholars Program
For more information about graduate school at Baylor, see the Baylor University Graduate School webpage
Or apply online now for the Master of Science in Education.
For further information contact Dr. Larry Browning, Coordinator of Strickland Scholars, 254-710-6122