The IACUC meets monthly during the normal academic year (and as needed during the summer) to review protocols of proposed activities involving animals, review the institution's program for animal care and use, conduct inspections of all animal facilities, and investigate and review any incidents or problems involving the use of animals at Baylor University. To have a proposal considered, it must reach the chair of the Committee two weeks prior to the date of the meeting to permit processing, preliminary reviews, and distribution of the forms to the Committee members. Late proposals will be placed on the following month's meeting.
IACUC Meeting Dates
- 01/21/2014 3:30pm-5:00pm in BSB Room A106
- 02/18/2014 3:30pm-5:00pm in BSB Room A106
- 03/18/2014 3:30pm-5:00pm in BSB Room A106
- 04/15/2014 3:30pm-5:00pm in BSB Room A106
- 05/20/2014 3:30pm-5:00pm in BSB Room A106
For more information on meeting dates, contact the IACUC coordinator Debbie Penney at 254-710-3708 or Debbie_Penney@baylor.edu.