Read, get Approving Supervisor's signature, fax or mail the Enrollment Form and User Agreement Form.
Complete the Purchasing Card Online Training Course.
Cardholder receives email notification after account has been set up.
Bank mails P-Card to Cardholder's campus address.
Cardholder activates card.
1. Employee is Authorized - Department Heads will authorize the employee to complete a Purchasing Card Cardholder Enrollment Form. The employee's Approving Supervisor should sign the Enrollment Form prior to submittal.
2. Employee Submits Enrollment and User Agreement Forms - The employee will be expected to read these procedures and will be required to sign the Purchasing Card User Agreement indicating that the employee understands the procedures and the responsibilities of a Cardholder. Both forms need to be completed and submitted to the Purchasing Card Administrator at the same time.
3. Completes the Purchasing Card Online Training Course- After receiving both above forms, the Purchasing Card Administrator sends an email to the employee instructing the completion of the course in a timely manner.
4. Email notification- After account has been set up in PaymentNet; the Cardholder will receive an email with policy and access information.
5. Receiving Card - The Purchasing Card will be mailed by the bank to the Cardholder's campus mailing address within 7 to 10 business days from receipt of the P-card Exam Passed Acknowledgement.
6. Activate Card - The Cardholder activates the card by calling the 800 # on the sticker on the front of the card. You will need to enter security identifiers - Baylor Id# and date of birth.
7. Automatic E-mail Notification from JPMorgan Chase- If you had a transaction posted to your P-Card account, you will receive an automatic email each Friday for transactions posted between Friday through Thursday. Additional servers have been added to support PaymentNet email delivery. Cardholders may receive them from any of the following email addresses:
If you do not receive these emails and have made charges on your P-Card, please check your junk email and if these valid emails have landed there; add them to your "safe sender's" list.
8. Automatic Cancellation - Any P-Card with no activity for a period of 18 consecutive months will be canceled by JPMorgan Chase without notice.
The Purchasing Card Administrator will maintain records of Purchasing Card requests, dollar limits, Cardholder transfers, and lost/stolen card information.
• It is the Cardholder's responsibility to safeguard the Purchasing Card and account number to the same degree that a Cardholder safeguards his/her personal credit information.
• The Cardholder must not allow anyone to use his/her account number. A violation of this trust may result in the Cardholder having his/her card withdrawn and disciplinary action taken.