Thank you for your interest in Providence Research Volunteers opportunity!
Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have the following items with your application file.
Required application materials:
- Submitted Online Application
- Applicant must be a prehealth designated student interested in furthering their education in healthcare
- Recommendation Letter from a Baylor University science professor. Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete, you must have one Baylor science professor submit a letter of recommendation. The applicant is ultimately responsible for the submission of a letter before the application deadline. Letters should be emailed directly to email@example.com with a subject line of "PROVIDENCE LOR".
- Professional Resume, please upload within the online application.
- Professional Cover Letter, please upload within the online application.
- Personal Statement, please submit a personal statement that addresses the following questions in 250 words or less in the text block provided within the online application.
- Why are you interested in pursuing research?
- How will a research experience with Providence help you to achieve goals within your career?
- Please explain your interest in clinical research and your ability to commit to this program for the 2014-2015 academic year.
IMPORTANT: We will begin reviewing applications on a rolling basis. If you have any questions regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All students who turn in a completed application will be notified of their status via email.
Learn more about the Providence Research Volunteers learning objectives by clicking HERE.