Pawprints Installation | Windows
- Remove any previously installed PawPrints printers and App.
- Ensure you are connected to Airbear or ResNet.
- Enable Windows sharing per instructions in the "Installation" category of our Help Center.
- Copy and paste the following in your Windows Search
- Hit "Enter" and login using your whole BU email address and password.
- Double-click the printer to install.
- Repeat process on
The "printers4.baylor.edu" server has both Color queues and the App. Double-click all three.
These campus queues and PawPrints App will last you your whole time at Baylor; you should not need to reinstall anything.
(REMEMBER: PawPrints only works from Baylor networks)
Need help? Visit our Help Center