Baylor > Parking Services > Permits > Refunds


  • A partial refund may be issued at the end of the Fall semester if a student has graduated or is studying abroad during the Spring Semester.

  • The old decal (purchased before/during the Fall semester) must be returned to Parking and Transportation Services by February 1,2015 with documented proof that one has graduated or will be studying abroad.

  • Any decals returned after February 1, 2015 will not be accepted for a refund.

  • Graduate