Visit a Women's Network near you and:
- connect with Baylor friends in your home community;
- participate in local programs and events; and
- support the institution that has played a strong and meaningful role in your life!
Whether you're a recent graduate or have celebrated many Homecomings, whether you live as close to Baylor as Austin or as far away as Washington, D.C., whether you're a Baylor alum, a Baylor parent or married into the Baylor family...we welcome you! By joining together for fellowship, friendship and philanthropy, we bring the spirit of Baylor home.
Find a network near you and connect with Baylor women.
- View our events for activities that interest you.
- Join a Women's Network near your hometown.
- Learn how Women's Network scholarships benefit Baylor students.
- Attend Mama Bears events with your Little Bears (through 6th grade).
- Contact either Virginia Ellis, or Mandy Anderson, for more information.
- Invest in the lives of Baylor students to make a difference for the future.