Multicultural Student Leadership Summit
Saturday, April 2, 2016
Bill Daniel Student Center | Baylor University
- Early Bird Registration (by January 30): $30
- Regular Registration (January 31 - March 26 ): $35
- Late Registration (March 27 - April 2): $40
- Baylor Students: $15
Preparing students to engage culture while leading in an ever changing world.
By participating in the Baylor Multicultural Student Leadership Summit, students will:
- Enhance their cross-cultural competency and ability to work with people who are different from themselves.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the importance of a healthy ethnic identity.
- Discover ways to build meaningful intra-dependent and inter-dependent relationships that foster collaboration.
- Discuss the perspectives and experiences of different ethnicities, including African-American, Asian-American, Hispanic/Latino, and White.
- Gain effective leadership knowledge and skills, such as time management, organization, communication, and event planning, to manage student organizations.
- Participate in round table discussions covering several topics, from budgeting to officer transitioning.
- Experience meaningful interactions with students from a variety of different colleges & universities.
Location & Parking Information
Campus Map and Parking Lots
The conference will be held in the Bill Daniel Student Center, located at 1311 S. 5th Street. Limited parking is available next to and behind the Student Center. Parking is also available in the Baylor Bookstore Parking Garage, located near the Student Center.
For more information contact Geoffrey Griggs.