Scenes From The President's Economic Forum
- The McLane Organ in the Mary Gibbs Jones Concert Hall provided a beautiful backdrop for the Economic Forum's plenary session.
- Baylor Law Dean Brad Toben (left) and Baylor President Robert B. Sloan Jr. greet Vice President Dick Cheney.
- Dr. Terry Maness, dean of Baylor's Hankamer School of Business, participated in the break-out session on economic recovery and job creation.
- Dr. Bill Thomas, professor of accounting and the J.E. Bush Professor of Accounting at Baylor, attended the break-out session on corporate responsibility.
- Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao speaks with Economic Forum participant Frank Ditmore of Retirees and Independent Investors of Austin, Texas.
- President Bush speaks with Economic Forum participant Charles Schwab.
- President Bush greets Economic Forum participant Lucinda Harmon, a registered nurse in Salado, and her companion yellow lab, Quintessential.
- A luncheon for President Bush and Economic Forum participants was held in Barfield Drawing Room.
- MSNBC and CNBC were both broadcast from the Baylor campus.
- President Bush departed campus in his official helicopter, Marine One.
President George W. Bush held an economic forum Aug. 13 at Baylor University, bringing together government policy makers, business leaders, workers, economists, ethicists and others to discuss the fundamentals of the economy and the President's agenda to increase economic growth for the future.
Below are scenes from the various President's Economic Forum events at the Baylor Law School, Jones Concert Hall, McLane Student Life Center and the Bill Daniel Student Center.