Teen Leadership Team- Central Texas Teen Science Cafe
Teen Science Café is organized and run by high school teen volunteers, grades 9-12. Teen leadership volunteers are expected to attend one planning meeting per month, as well as all café meetings. This is a time commitment that should be taken seriously, similar to other extracurricular activities. Teens on the leadership team are also expected to sit on one of the three planning committees.
Program Marketing + Promotions Committee
- Create and distribute café program flyers
- Curate social media content for café program
Program Decor + Theme Committee
- Brainstorm themes and activities for café program
- Decorate space for café program
- Clean-up space after program
Program Organizer Committee
- Organize café program and check in teen participants
- Lead program opening and closings
- Obtain biography for scientist introduction + write “Thank You” note
Interested in applying?
Please download an application here
. Teen Leadership Team Applications are due by
September 22, 2017.
Submit forms via email to email@example.com. Please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the Teen Leadership Team.