Baylor Law School's reciprocity policy is as follows:
- The Career Development Office is available to all third-year students and graduates from other ABA-accredited law schools that permit Baylor students and graduates the same opportunity.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals that the Career Development Office will take from a particular law school.
- Requests for reciprocity must be made in writing by the student's/graduate's law school and received in advance of any service being extended to that student/graduate. Reciprocity will be granted for a six-month period. Reciprocity will not be available from August 15 - October 15 and February 14 - March 15 due to the Fall/Spring On-Campus interview programs.
Please send reciprocity requests to: Monica Wright, Career Development Office Manager (Monica_Wright@baylor.edu).
- The Career Developments Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The following services are available:
- Subscription to Change of Venue, our job bulletin published the 1st and 15th of each month. The job bulletin will be sent electronically; online access is not available with reciprocity.
- Career Development Office resource library materials.
- Handout materials.