Connect. Reconnect. And stay connected to Baylor Law School and the outstanding community of Baylor Lawyers. Wondering how to stay involved? Here is a list of 25 ways to stay involved with Baylor Law. Whether it is hiring a Baylor Lawyer; reconnecting with your Practice Court partner; supporting a scholarship; or visiting your Baylor Law family at the Sheila and Walter Umphrey Law Center - we have an opportunity for you! Your involvement and generosity support the future of Baylor Law.
You are a Baylor Lawyer. And we are here to keep you connected to your Baylor Law family. We put together an Alumni Team just for you. Let us know how we can serve you - we are just a phone call, email or visit away!
1. Attend Baylor Law alumni events.
2. Subscribe to and read the Baylor Law alumni magazine, the Docket Call. Staying up-to-date is key! Email
3. Donate to the Faculty Fund. Your gift strengthens Baylor Law School. Email Susan Wommack.
4. Refer a client matter to a fellow Baylor Lawyer.
5. Send a strong, well-qualified prospective student our way. We are always building the next generation of Baylor Lawyers - and we want the best!
6. Serve as an "Alumni Weekend Rep." We would be thrilled to have your help in rounding up your fellow Baylor Lawyers for the annual Alumni Weekend. Email Berkley Knas.
7. Attend the annual Baylor Law Alumni Weekend! For questions, please email Berkley Knas.
8. Let us know if you are speaking at a CLE training. Just one more way to strengthen our network.
9. Stay in touch with our faculty. Let them know current issues in your practice.
10. Send in news of Baylor Lawyers to the Docket Call or Rocket Docket. Keep us current!
Email your news to Berkley Knas.
11. Let the Career Development Office know about open positions at your firm, and of positions you hear about at other firms. We have Baylor Lawyers who can fill those open positions. Email Angela Cruseturner, Asst. Dean of Career Development.
12. Hire a Baylor Lawyer. Because Baylor Law graduates are the best and ready to practice the day after graduation! Email
13. Encourage your employer to interview on campus. Email
14. Create your own endowed scholarship or student award. You can help us achieve our goal of providing 100% of our student body with some form of scholarship support. Email Susan Wommack.
15. Renew your donation to your existing scholarship or award. We thank you for your continued support!
To renew your donation, email Susan Wommack.
16. Call or e-mail a fellow classmate or maybe even your Practice Court partner!
17. Subscribe to and read the monthly alumni e-newsletter, the Rocket Docket. Have a few minutes between clients? Read the alumni e-newsletter from your computer or phone!
18. Come back to campus and speak to current students. Share practical advice and your experiences as a Baylor Lawyer.
Email Berkley Knas.
19. Include Baylor Law School in your estate plans. Email
20. Update your contact information (especially e-mail address) on our: Baylor Law Alumni Directory.
When updating your information, please make sure the "Preference" tab reflects the information you would like shared. We want to stay connected with you!
21. Help us organize an alumni event in your hometown! Email Berkley Knas.
22. Join the Baylor Law Alumni Association. We want you to join the family of Baylor Lawyers. To join the Alumni Association, visit Baylor Law Alumni Association.
23. Be a Judge in a moot court or mock trial competition.
Let Berkley Knas know if you're interested. Email Berkley Knas.
24. Come back to campus for a football game at McLane Stadium which is directly across the Brazos River from the Sheila and Walter Umphrey Law Center.
25. Visit the Sheila and Walter Umphrey Law Center. We will give you a personal tour! Email Berkley Knas.