April 4, 2006
Are you a graphic artist? Could you use a new Laser printer? Here's how to win one...
ITS is sponsoring a security awareness poster contest. The competition is open to all Baylor students. ITS is seeking posters with professional quality graphic design to help the Baylor community practice safe computing.
1. The poster must have a security awareness theme. Entries should convey information that help the Baylor community practice safe computing. Topics may include, but are not limited to:
• Data Security
• Identity Theft
• Password Security
• Computer Viruses
2. Entry must be accompanied by name, address, e-mail address and phone number
3. Entry must be submitted on a CD in PDF, Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop format. Resolution should be 300dpi and size should be 24" x 18"
4. Entries should be submitted to the ITS office in the Dutton Parking Garage.
1. Contest is open to all Baylor University students.
2. Poster must be an original design and cannot contain copyrighted or branded material. Use of any image must be original or owned by you.
3. Posters must be submitted by April 28, 2006. Entries will be judged by members of the ITS security awareness committee. The judges will evaluate each poster on the basis of originality, graphic concept and how well the security message is conveyed. The first place winner will be awarded a Dell 1700 Laser Printer on May 5, 2006.
4. By entering this contest, the participant grants Baylor University a non-exclusive right to use all submissions in whole or in part for any use. Participant agrees to allow their poster to be published in any format (including print or web media) by Baylor University.
5. You may submit as many designs as you'd like for the contest.
Contact the Help Line at 710-4357 if you have any questions.
Are you looking for more News?