March 11, 2014
Upgrades to our Firewalls will be performed on Thursday, March 13 between 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
During this time there may be intermittent disruption of the following services:
- traffic between the Internet and Baylor servers
- traffic between Baylor clients and the Internet
- traffic between AIRBEAR and RESNET clients and Baylor servers
Communication that should be unaffected…
- traffic between Baylor servers
- traffic between Baylor clients (not on AIRBEAR or RESNET) and Baylor servers
Please check the Down line at 3696 or 254-710-3696 from off campus for updates and status of this outage or follow updates on the ITS Twitter account at BaylorITS_Alert. Please contact the Help Desk at 254-710-4357 if you have any questions.
Are you looking for more news?