Departmental Learning Outcomes
Each year academic departments assess student learning outcomes for their degree programs and report to Institutional Effectiveness their findings and changes implemented based on the findings.
- Template for Learning Outcomes Assessment
- Rubric for Evaluating Academic Assessment Reports
- Improving Learning Outcomes
- Improving Assessment Reports
- Using Assessment Results for Improvement
General Education Outcomes
Each year a faculty committee directs the assessment of learning outcomes expected of all Baylor graduates, regardless of major, and makes recommendations aimed at enhancing student learning. Recent reports are available below.
- 2010-2011 General Education Assessment Report
- 2009-2010 General Education Assessment Report
- 2008-2009 General Education Assessment Report
- 2007-2008 General Education Assessment Report