1. To create graduates that are able to contribute to the body of knowledge that supports the practice of physical therapy.
2. To facilitate the ability of our graduates to consistently employ evidence-based practice skills as evident by their continued ability to employ these skills as they perform critical appraisals of topics (CATs), case-studies, case-series, and research.
This portion of the website will provide you with:
1. A publication list of our current faculty.
2. A publication list of research projects by Military Physical Therapists while on active duty published in peer-reviewed journals.
3. A list of published books written by Military Physical Therapists.
4. A list of the editorials, commentaries, and other non-research publications by Military Physical Therapists while on active duty published in peer-reviewd journals.
These last three lists are color coded based on the authors affiliation:
Air Force Physical Therapist
Air Force Non-Physical Therapist
Army Physical Therapist
Army Non-Physical Therapist
Navy-USPHS Physical Therapist
Navy –USPHS Non-Physical Therapist
DA Civilian Directly Associated with Military Physical Therapy
DA Civilian Not-Associated with Military Physical Therapy
Civilian Associated with a