- Welcome to Our Program
- Background & Overview
- Read About Our Success
- Meet Our Team
- Research Spotlight
- Curriculum & Internship
- Learn How to Apply
- For Educators
- Program FAQs
Admission Requirements & Evaluation Criteria
At a minimum, applicants should have each of the following in order to be considered for the Program. In some cases waivers may be available. Speak to a healthcare recruiter about this possibility.
Be a graduate from a didactic program in dietetics from an accredited college or university.
- Have a signed DPD verification statement from the Program Director of a Didactic Program in Dietetics.
- Have a combined GRE (Graduate Record Exam) score of at least 297 (new scoring system) or at least 1000 (old scoring system) in the verbal and quantitative portions, and a minimum GRE analytical writing score of 3.5.
- Have an overall minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Meet medical and physical fitness standards.
- Have a favorable security investigation completed.
- Meet service specific age requirements.
Candidates'applications are evaluated on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate academic performance
- Letters of recommendation
- Demonstrated interest in military service
- Leadership potential
- Experience in foodservice and/or dietetics
- GRE scores
- Telephonic interview