Parking Services has one parking permit option this year for qualified graduate students. The Graduate School will pay $225 towards your parking permit.
- Qualifying students will order a student parking decal online, and the student's account will be automatically billed for the reduced cost of the permit. If you do not see the discounted options, that means (1) you have already purchased a parking permit, or (2) you are not on the list of qualifying students. Feel free to call Parking Services at 254-710-7275 to verify your status in their system.
- Decals will be available for pick-up in Clifton Robinson Tower at the Parking and Transportation Services counter immediately after the online order.
- Qualifying TORs will receive a notice to pick up their meal cards after the 12th class day.
- This benefit is only available during the Fall and Spring semesters. Please keep the card that is issued to you in the Fall semester as it will automatically be refilled for the Spring semester.
- Note: You will only receive one card each year, so be careful not to lose it.