Graduate Assistantships Job Order Form
1. Date: 01/12/15
2. Position Title: Dean's Office Graduate Assistant
3. Category: Office Support
4. Department Name: Graduate School
5. Application Deadline:TBD
6. Work Begins: Spring
7. Number of positions: 1
8. Special Instructions: Please e-mail the following to Candice_Prose@baylor.edu:
1.) Resume with list of references
2.) Class schedule
9. Hours Per Week Required: Up to 13.5
10. Reports to: Assistant to the Vice Provost and Dean
11. Supervision Duties: None
12. Positon Description: Dean's Office Graduate Assistant: Looking for someone available to work MWF 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
13. Essential Function:Primary responsibility will be to serve as receptionist for the Graduate School by answering the telephone and welcoming/assisting office guests. Office attire will be expected.
14. Secondary Function: Secondary responsibility will be to provide clerical support for the Graduate Dean's Office by assisting with a variety of projects for which basic office skills are required.
15. Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
16. Degree Area: Any
17. Minimum Experience:1-2 years
18. Minimum Skills and Apitudes:Customer service orientation; basic phone, computer, and office skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook e-mail/calendar, making copies, filing, etc.).
19. Desired Traits: Personable, confident/poised, enthusiastic, strong attention to detail, dependable, professional. Appropriate dress and comfortable interacting with visitors.
20. Contact Name: Candice Prose
21. Contact Email: Candice_Prose@baylor.edu
22. Campus Address: One Bear Place #97264
23. Building Location: Morrison Hall
24. Room Number: Suite 200
25. Phone: (254) 710-4060