Graduate Assistantships Job Order Form
1. Date: 09/15/15
2. Position Title: Dean's Office Graduate Assistant
3. Category: Office Support
4. Department Name: Graduate School
5. Application Deadline: TBD
6. Work Begins: Fall
7. Number of positions: 1
8. Special Instructions: Please e-mail the following to Candice_Prose@baylor.edu:
1. Resume with list of references
2. Class schedule
9. Hours Per Week Required: Up to 20
10. Reports to: Assistant to the Vice Provost and Dean
11. Supervision Duties:
12. Positon Description: Specifically looking for assistance TR 8:00 AM-12:00PM and W 2:00PM -5:00PM
13. Essential Function: Primary responsibility will be to serve as receptionist for the Graduate School by answering the telephone and welcoming/assisting office guests. Office attire will be expected.
14. Secondary Function: Secondary responsibility will be to provide clerical support for the Graduate Dean's Office by assisting with a variety of projects for which basic office skills are required.
15. Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree
16. Degree Area: Any
17. Minimum Experience: 1-2 years
18. Minimum Skills and Apitudes: Customer service orientation; basic phone, computer, and office skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook e-mail/calendar, making copies, filing, etc.).
19. Desired Traits: Personable, confident/poised, enthusiastic, strong attention to detail, dependable, professional. Appropriate dress and comfortable interacting with visitors.
20. Contact Name: Candice Prose
21. Contact Email: Candice_Prose@baylor.edu
22. Campus Address: One Bear Place #97264
23. Building Location: Morrison Hall
24. Room Number: Suite 200
25. Phone: (254) 710-4060