1. Date: 03/25/14
2. Position Title: Marketing Graduate Assistant
3. Category: Marketing, Admissions
4. Department Name: Admission Services
5. Application Deadline:
6. Work Begins: Summer
7. Number of positions: 1
8. Special Instructions: Our team is fun and fast-paced. In this position, you will be able to expand your professional skills and sharpen your marketing abilities.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Karen_Rudolph@baylor.edu.
9. Hours Per Week Required: up to 20 hours
10. Reports to: Associate Director of Admissions Communications
11. Supervision Duties: undergrad interns
12. Positon Description:
13. Essential Function: Direct the blog program by recruiting students, proofing submissions and posting weekly blogs; manage birthday card mailings; create and update web content; design documents using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop; write/design emails; take pictures for website, emails and social media; assist with video productions; proof print pieces and verify edits
14. Secondary Function: Assist with other projects as needed.
15. Minimum Education: Must be full-time graduate student during fall & spring semesters.
16. Degree Area: Journalism, markeitng, public relations, communications or related field.
17. Minimum Experience: Cover letter/resume/portfolio should clearly show you're ready for this position.
18. Minimum Skills and Apitudes:
Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and design skills
Self-motivated and results-driven
Proficiency with a variety of software tools
Eagerness to learn new skills
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
Professional work ethic and appearance
Familiar with AP Style
19. Desired Traits: Preference for student available to start in June 2014.
20. Contact Name: Karen Rudolph
21. Contact Email: email@example.com
22. Campus Address:
23. Building Location: Clifton Robinson Tower
24. Room Number: 285
25. Phone: 710-8724