Baylor > Welcome > Resources > English Research Resources > Electronic Journals
Electronic Journals* The Brazos Review - Baylor's On-line literary journal
* Arthuriana - is the quarterly of the International Arthurian Society - North American Branch. It is dedicated to all aspects of the Arthurian story from its inception in the Middle Ages to its enactments in the present moment.
* Enculturation - electric journal of cultural theories and rhetorics.
* Foreign Body - An online journal dedicated to deconstruction.
* Critical Inquiry -An interdisciplinary journal of philosophy, the humanities, literature, poetry, social studies, art criticism, and cultural and literary theory.
* CTHEORY - An international journal of theory, technology and culture.
* Cultural Logic: A Journal of Marxist Theory & Practice - An interdisciplinary journal devoted to Marxist theory and practice.
* Focus on Robert Graves and His Contemporaries© - A journal devoted to the study of the poet and author, and the impact of the Great War on modern consciousness. Includes articles and a biography.
* George Eliot-George Henry Lewes Studies - A journal of literary criticism, theory, and book reviews devoted to the study of George Eliot, George Henry Lewes, and their circle.
* Journal of African Travel-Writing - featuring essays, fiction, and art works centering around the theme of travel in Africa.
* Literature and Medicine - A journal showcasing the works of renowned physician-writers, leading literary scholars, and medical humanists.
* Marvels & Tales: Journal of Fairy-Tale Studies - A scholarly journal devoted to critical studies of folk tales and fairy tales, translations, and reviews of books and other media.
* Michigan Quarterly Review - A literary journal which publishes fiction, essays, poetry, book reviews, and interviews of distinguished people.
* New South Wails - intends to give a voice to a new generation of Southern writers and artists with distinctly new outlooks.
* Paideuma - A journal devoted to Ezra Pound Scholarship.
* Qui Parle: An Interdisciplinary Journal - Literature, Philosophy, Visual Arts, History
* Religion and Literature - A scholarly journal of religious literature and religious approaches to literature (all denominations) sponsored by the English Department at Notre Dame.
* Two Lines: a journal of translation -An annual journal which publishes translations of literature from any language into English with emphasis on the translation process.
* Jeffers Studies - An online journal dealing with works devoted to and about the Californian poet Robinson Jeffers.
* Keats-Shelley Journal - An annual publication from the Keats-Shelley Association of America.
* Kenyon Review - publishes a broad spectrum of new poetry from around the world, including new voices as well as established poets and literary criticism.
* Milton Review - A juried electronic review of books of interest to John Milton and Renaissance scholars and students (ISSN: 1086-6523).
* Poetry Miscellany - A journal that also sponsors a chap book series, a slovene literature journal, a workshop series, cultural exchange and other activities.
* Project Muse including American Quarterly, Diacritics, Eighteenth-Century Studies, ELH, Henry James Review, Journal of the History of Ideas, Milton Quarterly, Modern Fiction Studies, Modern Language Notes, Philosophy and Literature, Theatre Journal, Theatre Topics, and Yale Journal of Criticism.