This year's athletic tournaments offer a competitive edge among student organizations with a point system to declare an overall tournaments winner! The three men's and women's organizations that earn the most "Dia Points" will be declared the 2015 Dia Games Champions and will be awarded Intramural points for their respective organizations. In addition to this, the overall 1st place teams will have their organization names engraved on the Dia Games Plaque and Trophy.
- All tournaments will be held the day of Diadeloso
- Tournament sites and brackets will be posted the day before Diadeloso
- There will be a mandatory meeting for all participants. Times and dates for these meetings will be announced at a later date. Only one team representative will be required to attend for all team tournaments
- Tournament entry fees are non-refundable except in the instance of a tournament folding
- The Chamber reserves the right to fold any tournament due to lack of interest or any other reason
- Most tournaments are "call your own" situations, however; officials will be present and reserve the right to call any penalties. Officials' decisions are final. Any conduct or behavior perceived by officials as un-sportsmanlike may result in elimination from a tournament
- All tournament seedings will be chosen randomly
Tournament Registration will close at 11:59pm on Friday, April 10th.