The Dia Games tournaments include:
Teams must consist of either all males or all females. No co-ed teams will be allowed to participate.
In addition to the Dia Games tournaments, the following tournaments will also be offered and will involve a prize system instead of a point system:
- All tournaments will be held the day of Diadeloso
- Tournament sites and brackets will be posted the day before Diadeloso
- There will be a mandatory meeting for all participants. Times and dates for these meetings will be announced at a later date. Only one team representative will be required to attend for all team tournaments
- Tournament entry fees are non-refundable except in the instance of a tournament folding
- The Chamber reserves the right to fold any tournament due to lack of interest or any other reason
- Most tournaments are "call your own" situations, however; officials will be present and reserve the right to call any penalties. Officials' decisions are final. Any conduct or behavior perceived by officials as un-sportsmanlike may result in elimination from a tournament
- All tournament seedings will be chosen randomly
- Tournament Registration will close at 11:59pm on Tuesday, April 16th.