Enrollment at Another College/University
This information is for summer or minimester enrollment ONLY

You must be a CURRENT Baylor International Student!

  • You must be fully enrolled during the previous semester and the upcoming semester
  • You must contact your Baylor Designated School Official (DSO) for authorization PRIOR to enrollment at another institution
  • Your immigration documents (passport, visa, I-94, I-20) must be current