- Complete and return documents as requested by Admission Services, the Graduate school or ISSS.
- Complete and return Health Form to Health Services.
- Obtain copies of important medical and dental records, x-rays, and prescriptions.
- Make housing arrangements. On-Campus or Off-campus
- Obtain a valid passport.
- Pay SEVIS Fee and PRINT RECEIPT.
- Apply for the F-1 visa at the U.S. Consulate or Embassy using your Baylor I-20, passport and SEVIS Fee receipt.
- Make travel arrangements to arrive in Waco by date of Section 5 of your 1-20 or DS-2019.
- Contact Cashier Services to discuss financial settlement. See link on the left to find more information about tuition and fees payments from outside the US.
- Submit Arrival Form to the International Student and Scholar Services office.
- Activate Bear ID and set PIN
Note: Keep a copy of all important documents and completed forms for your files.
Upon Arrival in Waco
This applies to all new returning international students and scholars, including those who are transferring from another institution in the U.S.
Check In at the International Student and Scholar Services office.
If you fail to check in, you may be inadvertently reported to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (US CIS) as a "non-arrival", which could cause your eligibility to stay in the U.S. to be terminated.
For this reason, check-in is mandatory for all new students.
Bring the following documents:
- Your passport with visa
- Your I-94 card
- Your stamped I-20 or DS-2019