Transfer Students

Transferring INTO Baylor

Student must be "IN STATUS" before transferring

How to transfer your F1 status to Baylor:

  • After applying to Baylor, take the TRANSFER CLEARANCE FORM to your current International Student Advisor.
  • Complete and sign it, then have your adviser email or mail it to us:

    Baylor University
    International Student and Scholar Services
    One Bear Place #97381
    Waco, TX 76798

  • Ask your advisor to release your SEVIS record to Baylor and put the release date on the form
  • Turn in all necessary documentation to ISSS:
    • International Student Data Form
    • Confirmation of Financial Resources Form or bank statements
    • Transfer Clearance Form
    • A copy of your current I-20

  • LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE LEAVING THE U.S. before coming to Baylor so we can dispatch your I-20 to you for travel

Transferring OUT OF Baylor

What YOU Need To Do:

  • You must provide a copy of your acceptance letter FROM your new college/university TO ISSS FOR OUR FILES
  • You must obtain a transfer form from the new institution (if applicable) and present it to ISSS for completion

What WE do for you:

  • ISSS will release your SEVIS record at the end of the current term
  • ISSS will fax/send completed your transfer form to the new institution
  • ISSS will update your student information

For more information please contact the IS3 Office
Phone: (254)710-1461
Fax: (254) 710-1468
Office Directory: Online Information Page