2016 NOMINATION INFORMATION
Nomination deadline: November 3, 2014.
Nominations may be submitted online beginning May 1, 2014.
Supporting documents to be submitted with the nomination are:
1) curriculum vitae
2) summary statement (2 pgs max written by nominator) describing how the
nominee satisfies the selection criteria
3) school catalog descriptions of representative courses taught during the
last full year of teaching
4) 3(min) - 8(max) letters of reference from former students, colleagues,
deans, etc. (letters should be 1-2 pages in length, must contain contact information of person submitting the reference and current date)
NOTE: After submitting the nomination form
1) Page needed to upload required supporting documents will be revealed.
2) An automatically generated e-mail will be sent to the nominator's e-mail address.
Use the link in the message to upload any documents that will be submitted at a later
3) An e-mail also will be sent to each reference with a link for his/her letter of
recommendation to be directly uploaded and submitted.*
*Note: If you as nominator are submitting the letters of recommendation, do not
list the e-mail address of each reference on the nomination form.