Baylor > Campus Recreation > Intramurals > Sports & Schedules > Canoe Race
||September 10, 2014
||September 20, 2014
||Prelims & Finals
|Location of Games:
- A team is comprised of two (2) racers.
- A team must have both racers to start a race. If fewer than two racers are ready to race at race time, a forfeit will be declared.
- Only 4 teams per organization
- Racers will start on the shore, maneuver the laid out course, and return themselves and their boat to shore.
- 4 boats will race at one time.
- Top team of each Prelim advances to the Finals.
- The remaining qualifying positions will be awarded to the fastest times from the first round of heats.