Baylor > Campus Recreation > Intramurals > Sports & Schedules > Table Tennis
||September 23, 2015
||October 5, 2015
||Pool Play to All-University Tournament
|Location of Games:
||McLane Student Life Center (SLC) Atrium
- A team is comprised of 1 participant. Subs are not allowed after the first scheduled game.
- Four entries per organization will receive intramural points.
- The 4 highest-finishing participants
- Organizations are limited to no more the twelve (12) entries
- Paddles may be checked out from the SLC Front Desk with a valid Baylor ID or players may choose to bring their own.
- Table tennis balls will be provided.
- Matches will be best two-out-of-three games to 21
- Players will alternate service after every 5 points
- Players must decide on their own who serves first.
- If a player is at Game Point (20), the other player will serve, regardless of whose turn it is to serve.
- Each participant will play a max of two games
- Matches will be assigned a specific time and table
- Players must complete their match during this time. No rescheduling will be permitted
- Intramural Sports will provide scorekeepers
- Teams will report their scores after each match.
All-University Tournament Eligibility:
- In order to be eligible to compete in the All-University Tournament, teams must:
- Be the top team of their division
- Obtain a cumulative sportsmanship rating of 3.0 during the regular season.
- In addition, at-large bids will be awarded at the discretion of the Championship Selection Committee.