Current Baylor students, faculty and staff may bring their friends and family along with them to enjoy the McLane Student Life Center. All guests must present a picture ID, complete
a guest waiver form, and pay
all applicable guest fees before entering. All Student Life
Center policies will be enforced.
Daily Guest Fees:
- Adult: $10
- Child (15 years and under): $5
- Maximum of five guests allowed per active Baylor ID holder per day.
- Guests must complete the appropriate waiver form and pay the Guest Fee. Minor waiver forms REQUIRE the signature of a parent or legal guardian, no exceptions can be made.
- Children under the age of 16 may only access the facility during posted Family Hours.
- Guests should be accompanied by the Baylor cardholder throughout their stay in the facility.
- Guests, dependents, and student spouses may NOT bring in guests. This privilege is only extended to current Baylor cardholders.
Please note: To use fitness room, all users must
be at least 16 years of age, bring a towel and wear shirts
with full sleeves.