Thank You to our Judges
The Baylor New Venture Competition staff would like to thank our judges for their service and desire to make a difference in the lives of our student competitors. Their insightful feedback provides great value for our student competitors and makes this competition not only financially rewarding, but also a great educational experience.
Baylor New Venture Competition 2013 Judges:
- J. David Allen, Professor, Entrepreneurship, Baylor University
- Bruce Ballengee, CEO, Pariveda Solutions
- Jeremy Brandt, Director, Entrepreneurs' Organization of Fort Worth
- Jennifer Conley, Director, Alcatel-Lucent Gravity Center
- Rudy Garza, Founder/Managing Partner, G-51 Capital
- Kendall Haynesworth, Director of Quality Systems and R&D, Big Red Inc.
- Pat Horner, Founder/Chairman/CEO, The Horner Group
- Gary Kendall, CEO/CVO, Limestone Networks, Inc.
- Robert Knorr, Principal, Cogent Inc.
- Preston Marshall, President, MarOpCo, Inc.
- Hall Martin, Director, Texas Entrepreneur Network
- Fred Marxer, Director, North Texas Angel Network
- Bruce Mazzare, Principal, Management Development Solutions
- Blaine McCormick, Professor, Management, Baylor University
- Tim McGee, Founder/Managing Director, Tolarus Capital
- Michael McSweeney, Managing Partner, McSweeney Holdings
- Les Palich, Professor, Entrepreneurship, Baylor University
- Winston Pfiester, Director, Chartwell Water Gp, Inc.
- PJ Pronger, Director of Economic Innovation, West Texas A&M University
- TJ Raguso, Senior Vice President, Amegy Bank
- Raul Ramirez, CMO, SalsaMobi, LLC
- Michael Regan, Risk Management, BNSF Railway Company
- Andrew Reyna, Entrepreneur Intern, Limestone Networks, Inc.
- Matt Richards, Director, Computer Sciences Corp.
- Anand Venkatrao, Regional Account Manager, Venkel Ltd.
- Jeremy Vickers, Director of Innovation, Dallas Regional Chamber
- Joseph Voss, Visionary Private Equity Group