Win Capital To Launch Your Venture
The Baylor New Venture Competition is not only an opportunity to receive valuable feedback on your business venture but also an opportunity to receive a sizable monetary award and support services that will aid in your venture's launch.
2016 Competition Prize Package
Monetary awards will be given to each team that makes it to the final round of the competition. Awards for finalists are as follows:
Elevator Pitch Competition:
- 1st Place - $1,000 cash
- 2nd Place - $500 cash
- 3rd Place - $250 cash
Business Plan Competition:
- First Place:
- $50,000 Cash
- 6 hours of free consultations by the LAUNCH ACP Workshop team, as well as access to online training courses provided by the Innovative Business Accelerator at the Baylor Research and Innovation Collaborative
- 15 hours of IT/mobile/software consulting time provided by Renovatio Cloud Solutions
- IP consulting and assistance services provided by Hulsey Hunt, P.C.
- 6 months free listing on the Texas Entrepreneur Networks funding portal, featuring access to the "TEN Campaign Program" knowledge base
- 4 free months + 2 discounted months of co-working space provided by the Addison TreeHouse, powered by The DEC
- 1 year free server hosting and 1 year free cloud hosting provided by Limestone Networks
- 1 hour free legal consulting provided by RAM Attorneys lawfirm
- Second Place:
- Third Place:
- Honorable Mention (4th - 12th):
- Able, Inc. Award:
- Offered to one of the Top 5 Finalists
- $25,000 debt investment opportunity (subject to Able, Inc. terms and conditions)
- Provided by Able, Inc.
Please consult the Official Rules document, Section A for details concerning monetary awards.