Baylor New Venture Competition
Baylor University's entrepreneurship program is excited to host the fourth annual Baylor New Venture Competition.
The Baylor New Venture Competition is a two-day, dual round business plan competition and speed pitch competition promoting entrepreneurship and small business development.
The competition, underwritten by an anonymous gift to Baylor University and the Hankamer School of Business, provides students with expert feedback and the opportunity to win prizes to help fund their ventures.
This year's competition event will take place on February 27-28, 2015.
Be sure to click About The Competition to find out more about competition tracks, format, and how you can enter!
View highlights from the 2014 New Venture Competition
2014 Competition Winners Announced
Congratulations to the 2014 winners, REEcycle, who took home the $25,000 Grand Prize!
Here are the results from the 2014 Baylor New Venture Competition:
- First Place - REEcycle - University of Houston - $25,000
- Second Place - Disease Diagnostic Group - Case Western Reserve University - $10,000
- Third Place - Rollout - University of Texas at Dallas - $5,000
- Giant Otter Technologies
- N2 Medical Solutions
- Veritas Medical
- Datavis - University of Arkansas
- Giant Otter Technologies, Inc. - Harvard University
- pClouds - Baylor University
- LAMARCA - University of Virginia
- NoShowFix - Yale University
- N Squared Medical Solutions - Wake Forest University
- HemaNotics - University of Arkansas
- ProVazo - University of Virginia
- Rollout - University of Texas-Dallas
- Disease Diagnostic Group - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- LIGHT LINE - University of Utah-Salt Lake
- REEcycle - University of Houston
Congratulations to these teams for their efforts and great showing at our competition event!
2014 Finalists Announced!
We are happy to announce the 12 finalists for the 2014 Baylor New Venture Competition. They are:
We are excited to have all of these outstanding teams travel to Baylor University on February 28-March 1, 2014 to compete for their chance at the $25,000 grand prize!