1. What are the application deadlines?
More Information: index.php?id=84825
2. What is the minimum GMAT score requirement for MBA applicants?
There is not a minimum requirement. The average GMAT score for MBAs entering in 2013 was 623.
3. Does Baylor accept the GMAT or GRE?
Yes, we accept either the GMAT or GRE for applications to the MBA program.
4. Is work experience required for admission to the MBA program?
No, but work experience is strongly recommended. You will benefit from your experience when working with your MBA classmates and when competing for your MBA internship and post-MBA job.
5. How can I apply for a financial award?
All approved applications for the MBA program are considered for financial awards. Work experience is the primary criteria for financial awards. The criteria is not need-based.
More Information: index.php?id=82238
6. How can I check the status of my application?
Check the status of your application online, using the user name and password you created for your online graduate application.
More Information: https://www.baylor.edu/graduate/gobaylor/index.php?id=99642
7. Is there any difference in which semester I apply to enter?
If you received an undergraduate degree in business, you can apply to enter in either the fall or spring semester. If you do not have an undergraduate degree in business, you will begin the MBA program taking courses in our Business Foundations, so you should apply to enter in either the summer or fall semester.
More Information: index.php?id=81859
If you did not find the answers to your admission questions in the FAQs above, please submit your questions using this form.