GoBAYLOR Grad is your guide though the application process. The following steps can help you navigate through your GoBAYLOR Grad account:
- Sign up for a GoBAYLOR Grad account.
- Click Profile: Enter your basic information in each section. Required fields are highlighted in red and must be completed before you start your application.
- Click Dashboard: Choose "Start New Application" which will appear after you complete your profile.
- Click Documents: Upload unofficial copies of your transcripts if you have not yet sent official copies to Baylor.
- You can return to and edit your application any time. From the Dashboard, click Edit Application to enter and save information.
- Click Save and Continue until you reach the Summary page.
- A Summary section and a Print Application section should now be visible.
- Print the application.
- Submit the application.