The Keller Center Research Report is a journal of academic research with actionable insights for the real estate industry. Agents, brokers, lawyers, and other professionals use the journal's relevant and unbiased content to inform and enhance their business practices.
Discover how the KCRR can transform your business:
- You Don't Always Get What You Want, and You Don't Always Want What You Get
- Give Me a Better Break: Choosing Workday Break Activities to Maximize Resource Recovery
- Can A Book be Judged Accurately Only by its Cover?
- Procedural Frames in Negotiation: The Impact of Offering "My Resources" Vs. Requesting "Your Resources"
- The Salesperson's Toolkit for Selling Success