Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business has been a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB) since 1950 and fully accredited by that body since 1959. Only 5 percent of business schools worldwide have AACSB International accreditation, representing the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
The Department of Accounting & Business Law maintains separate rigorous AACSB accreditation.
The Robbins MBA Healthcare Administration program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation Healthcare Management Education (CAHME).
- No. 56 - U.S. News & World Report, 2013 America's Best Colleges
- No. 63 - BusinessWeek, 2012
- No. 64 - U.S.News, 2012
- No. 25 MBA Healthcare Administration - U.S.News, 2011
Executive MBA Program
- No. 37 worldwide, No. 3 Texas - Bloomberg BusinessWeek
- No. 44 U.S-based - Financial Times, 2012
- No. 1 Texas, percent of salary increase - Financial Times, 2012
- No. 2 - Princeton Review rankings for Entrepreneur Magazine 2012
- No. 13 undergraduate program - U.S.News, 2013
- Top 25 - Fortune Small Business
- Top 6 family business program - Fortune Small Business
- No. 23 undergraduate program - Public Accounting Report, 2010
- No. 8 pass rate for first-time candidates of 2011 Uniform Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam - National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
- No. 1 in Texas - National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
2012-2013 Undergraduate Program
- 2,951 enrollment
- Average SAT score: 1211
2012-2013 Graduate Program
- 357 enrollment
- Average MBA candidate GMAT score: 628