What We Do
Free Enterprise at the Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Steve Bradley and Peter Klein co-author Forbes Article: Is America The Land Of The Free
- Baylor Alum and UT Finance Professor Encourages Students to Consider a Career in Academia
- Steve Bradley and Peter Klein publish paper with Academy of Management: Institutions, Economic Freedom, and Entrepreneurship: The Contribution of Management Scholarship
- Boris Nikolaev publishes paper with Daniel L. Bennett: Factor endowments, the rule of law and structural inequality
- Boris Nikolaev publishes paper with Daniel L. Bennett: Give me liberty and give me control: Economic freedom, control perceptions and the paradox of choice
- Boris Nikolaev publishes paper: Does other people's education make us less happy?
- Boris Nikolaev publishes paper with Daniel L. Bennett: Economic Freedom & Happiness Inequality: Friends or Foes
- Peter Klein speaks at Mises University Conference
- Peter Klein to be Workshop Panelist at Strategic Management Society Berlin Conference
- November0420Baugh Free Enterprise Forum / Business Ethics Forum: Magatte Wade, Founder Tiossan SkincareHankamer School of Business, Foster 240
- November1420AEI Co-Sponsored Lunch with Michael Rubin, "Dancing with a Rogue Regime"Hankamer School of Business F211
- November1620AEI Webinar: Timothy P. Carney, "Crony Capitalism: How Big Business and Big Government Steal Your Money"Hankamer School of Business Foster 211