What We Do
Free Enterprise at the Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Steve Bradley and Boris Nikolaev host "Entrepreneurship & Well-Being" Workshop in Sweden
- Peter Klein discusses "How Not to Reform the Fed" on Mises Weekends with Jeff Deist
- Boris Nikolaev publishes Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization paper with Christopher Boudreax and Rauf Salahodjaev: Are individualistic societies less equal? Evidence from the parasite stress theory of values
- Baugh Center Blog Spotlights Cece Lively of Lively Designs.
- Baugh Center Blog Spotlights 2017 Baylor Youth Entrepreneur Award Recipients
- Peter Klein's 2013 "Healthcare and the Free Market" video included in Zero Hedge Article
- Daniel Bennett Publishes Article with World Development - Economic Development: A Post-Colonial Perspective
- Peter Klein and Catherine Deffains-Crapsky Investigate Angel Networks in Upcoming Book Chapter
- McLane Scholars Reading Program Accepting Applications for Fall 2017
- September0720Confessions of an Entrepreneur Lunch Speaker SeriesHankamer School of Business, Foster 143/144
- September1420Free Enterprise ForumHankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- October0520Confessions of an Entrepreneur Lunch Speaker SeriesHankamer School of Business, Foster 143/144
- October1920Free Enterprise Forum: David HendersonHankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- November1620Free Enterprise ForumHankamer School of Business, Foster 250