What We Do
Free Enterprise at the Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Development Economist, Dr.Jim Riordan, Returns to Baylor to Discuss Market-based Solutions to Job Creation
- Dr. Benjamin Powell Presents New Arguments about Sweatshops From His Book “Out of Poverty: Sweatshops in the Global Economy”
- Dr. Lucas Rentschler of Guatemala’s Universidad Francisco Marroquin (UFM) presents on the topic, “Libertarianism in Central America: Education, Policy and Politics”.
- Scott Friesen and Investors have found 'Verdant Frontiers' in Ethipopian Entrepreneurship
- Business School Faculty Member Named Top Economics Author
- Adam Kissel speaks on "Free Speech and Double Standards in Higher Education"
- Bylund Discusses Lessons from Swedish Healthcare for U.S. in WSJ
- Dr. McCormick Featured in RealClearMarkets.com on Failed Crony Subsidies
- Vernon Smith, Nobel Laureate in Economics, Visits Baylor