What We Do
Free Enterprise at the Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Dr.Jim Riordan On Market-based Solutions to Job Creation
- Dr. Benjamin Powell of Texas Tech University Presents His Book “Out of Poverty: Sweatshops in the Global Economy”
- Dr. Lucas Rentschler of Guatemala’s Universidad Francisco Marroquin (UFM) on “Liberty in Central America: Education, Policy and Politics”.
- Scott Friesen of Verdant Frontiers Discusses Investment and Entrepreneurship in Ethiopia
- Dr. Per Bylund Member Named Top Economics Author
- Adam Kissel speaks on "Free Speech and Double Standards in Higher Education"
- Research Professor Per Bylund in Wall Street Journal on Swedish Healthcare and Obamacare
- Dr. McCormick Featured in RealClearMarkets.com on Failed Crony Subsidies
- Nobel Laureate Vernon Smith Visits Baylor