What We Do
Free Enterprise at the Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Baugh Center Blog Spotlights Karen Tyler of Propel Education Strategies
- Peter Klein Sits Down for Interview While in Shanghai
- Peter Klein speaks at Shanghai Tech University
- Peter Klein cowrites paper with Christos Kolympiris: The Effects of Academic Incubators on University Innovation
- Peter Klein pens blog for Mises Institute: Entrepreneurship in Cuba
- Baugh Center Blog Spotlights Rob Curnock of Dub-L Tape
- Peter Klein and Boris Nikolaev represent Baugh Center at Southern Economic Association's Annual Meeting
- Magatte Wade Speaks on "Business as the Driver of Social & Economic Justice"
- Baugh Center Blog Spotlights Tierra Barber & Denitia Blount of Oh My Juice
- January2620Free Enterprise Forum: Morris Kleiner, AFL-CIO Chair in Labor PolicyHankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- March1520AEI Webinar - speaker TBDHankamer School of Business, Foster 211
- March2320Free Enterprise ForumHankamer School of Business, Foster 240
- April2020Free Enterprise ForumHankamer School of Business, Foster 240
- April2620AEI Webinar - speaker TBDHankamer School of Business, Foster 211