What We Do
Free Enterprise at the John F. Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Vernon Smith, Nobel Laureate in Economics, Visits Baylor
- Dr. Steve Bradley is interviewed by Shane Warner of NewsTalk 1230AM
- Os Guinness speaks at Baylor about the Sustainability of American Freedom
- Privatization of Sweden's Socialist Healthcare System
- "Why Religious Freedom is Important for Foreign Policy"
- Bill Frerking Touts Sustainability 'Every Day, in Everything We Do'
- Faculty and Students to enter USU's Disruptive Innovation Case Writing Competition
- National Federation of Independent Business Launches Healthcare Stories Questionaire to Document the Impact of Rising Healthcare Costs on Small Business
- Who Are The Greatest American Entrepreneurs Ever?
- April1120Lucas Rentschler, PhD, speaking on "Libertarianism in Central America: Education, Policy and Politics"Graduate Conference Center