What We Do
Free Enterprise at the Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Boris Nikolaev publishes paper with Daniel L. Bennett: Factor endowments, the rule of law and structural inequality
- Boris Nikolaev publishes paper with Daniel L. Bennett: Give me liberty and give me control: Economic freedom, control perceptions and the paradox of choice
- Boris Nikolaev publishes paper: Does other people's education make us less happy?
- Boris Nikolaev publishes paper with Daniel L. Bennett: Economic Freedom & Happiness Inequality: Friends or Foes
- Peter Klein speaks at Mises University Conference
- Peter Klein to be Workshop Panelist at Strategic Management Society Berlin Conference
- Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship & Free Enterprise Now Accepting Applications for the Fall 2016 McLane Scholars Program
- Peter Klein quoted in article via The Heartland Institute
- Baylor Entrepreneurship in Uganda: Building Business from the Ground Up
- September2120Baugh Free Enterprise Forum: Charles Murray, National Author and SpeakerHankamer School of Business, Foster 240
- October0320AEI Co-Sponsored Debate: Rep Frank Wolf and Amb Tony HallHankamer School of Business, Foster 240
- October0620Baugh Free Enterprise Forum: John Tamny, National Authur and SpeakerHankamer School of Business, Foster 240
- October2620AEI WebinarFoster 211