What We Do
Free Enterprise at the John F. Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Bill Frerking touts Sustainability 'Every day, in Everything We Do'
- Faculty and Students to enter USU's Disruptive Innovation Case Writing Competition
- National Federation of Independent Business Launches Healthcare Stories Questionaire to Document the Impact of Rising Healthcare Costs on Small Business
- Who Are The Greatest American Entrepreneurs Ever?
- Only Buyer-Led Employment Increases Endure
- Economic Growth is Not Hard Explains John Tamny
- Prof. Per Bylund Discusses Discusses the Welfare State in Sweden on the Tom Woods Show
- Prof. Per Bylund reviews George Gilder's "Knowledge and Power" in Barron's
- Dr. John Tomasi Delivers Baylor a Double-edged Sword: Economic Freedom & Social Justice