Who Can Apply?
Application to the program is open to both incoming freshmen and current Baylor students. The majority of Fellows are admitted prior to the freshman year.
The Fellows program application can be completed online. The application includes:
- Your resume
- A short essay (one or two pages) explaining how you would benefit from the major.
- A photograph of yourself
- Try to provide a photo with an interesting dimension to it. For example, doing something that reflects an interest, passion or hobby. Your face should be recognizable in the photo.
- INCOMING FRESHMEN ONLY:
- The process for applying as an incoming freshman is now done through your goBaylor account page.
- We will take applications to Business Fellows only after you have been accepted to the University.
- Two letters of recommendation from current or former teachers
- You may use preexisting recommendations, such as those from scholarship applications or
- Recommendations may be emailed (from a recognizable school source) to BusinessFellows@baylor.edu
- Unofficial High School Transcript
- Transcript should show previous three years of classes with grades
- Transcript should show which courses currently are taking
- The initial review of applications for entering students will take place during the month of March.
- CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY:
- Current transcript
- Must have credit for MTH 1321 before applying
- Must have at least 15 hours in each semester at Baylor, with at least two courses per term from STEM or Foreign Language
- Applications for current students are reviewed between the last day of finals and the first week of the following term.