Who Can Apply?
Application to the program is open to both incoming freshmen and current Baylor students. The majority of Fellows are admitted prior to the freshman year.
The Fellows program application can be completed online. The application includes:
- Your resume
- A short essay (one or two pages) explaining how you would benefit from the major.
- A photograph of yourself
- Try to provide a photo with an interesting dimension to it. For example, doing something that reflects an interest, passion or hobby. Your face should be recognizable in the photo.
- INCOMING FRESHMEN ONLY: Two letters of recommendation from current or former teachers
- You may use preexisting recommendations, such as those from scholarship applications.
- If recommendations are already on file at Baylor, email us at [email protected]
- Recommendations may be emailed (from a recognizable school source) to [email protected]
- The initial review of applications for entering students will be completed by the first week in March.
- CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY:
- Current transcript
- Must have credit for MTH 1321 before applying
- Must have at least 15 hours in each semester at Baylor, with at least two courses per term from STEM or Foreign Language
- Applications for current students are reviewed between the last day of finals and the first week of the following term.