Who Can Apply?
Application to the program is open to both incoming freshmen and current Baylor students. Admission to the program is rolling so you can apply at any point in the school year. Upon completing your application, it will be reviewed and you will receive a letter containing a decision about your admission.
The Fellows program application can be completed online. The application includes:
- Your resume
- A short essay (one or two pages) explaining how you would benefit from the major.
- A photograph of yourself
- The photograph will be used in an internal newsletter upon acceptance to allow Fellows to get to know each other.
- Try to provide a photo with an interesting dimension to it. For example, doing something that reflects an interest, passion or hobby.
- INCOMING FRESHMEN ONLY: Two letters of recommendation from current or former teachers
- If you have preexisting recommendations, such as those from scholarship applications, they need not be rewritten.
- If recommendations are already on file at Baylor, email the coordinator of Baylor Business Fellows and she will request copies: Melissa_Taylor@baylor.edu
- Recommendations may be emailed (from a recognizable school source) to the Director of Baylor Business Fellows: Allen_Seward@baylor.edu