The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- D.A.R.E. to Keep Kids Off Tech
- How Much Time Do Families Really Spend on Their Cellphones?
- For Founders Looking to Crowdfund Their Startups, Not All Investors Are Created Equal
- Does Religion Make Us Worse People?
- November3020Austin Executive MBA - Class Visit & DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240
- December0820HSB Faculty/Staff Christmas DinnerBanquet Room, Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation