Casey Computer Center
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Baylor Angel Network Reports Record-Breaking Year
- Constantly Checking Your Phone May be a Sign of Depression
- Can Money Buy Us Happiness?
- Are You Addicted to Your Smartphone?
- March0420PDP - First WednesdayCB 510
- March0520Baylor Executive MBA | Austin - Information Session - DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240
- March0520Baylor Executive MBA | Austin - Class VisitsAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240