The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Your Diet Plan Isn’t Working? New Baylor Research Explains Why
- Marketing Magnolia
- 9 Reasons You Should Never Bring Your Phone In Bed With You
- New Tool Aims to Optimize Retirement Withdrawals
- August1320Summer CommencementFerrell Center
- August1520New Faculty OrientationMayborn Museum Complex, Jones Library, and Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation