Casey Computer Center
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- The New Era of Marketing: Adaptive Customer Engagement
- Baylor’s Hankamer School of Business Earns Six MarCom Awards for Communications & Marketing Materials
- Baylor Unveils New Business School
- Study: U.S. Workers Not Taking Paid Time Off Work
- December0120ProSales - Application DeadlineDeadline to apply for admission to the Professional Selling Major
- December0420Baylor Executive MBA | Austin â€" Holiday CelebrationZed's Restaurant