The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Baylor Celebrates 100 Graduates from Online MBA Program
- Even If You Don't Know What Phubbing Is, You're Probably Doing It
- Kempner: Trump's Management Style? Burn the Textbook
- Why You May Want to Contribute to Your Child’s Retirement
- August1720Baylor ProSales Top Gun RetreatWestin Galleria Dallas
- August2320HSB Office of Career Management Open HouseCareer Management Suite Foster 150
- August2420Fall Faculty MeetingWaco Hall