Casey Computer Center
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Dorr & Friends Endowed Investment Fund Provides $100,000 in Scholarships in 2014
- 40 Years Ago, the Supermarket Price Scanner Made its Debut
- Do Exhibitions Give the Gift of Time?
- IssueTrak Awards Scholarship to Student With Innovative Suggestions for Improvements to Help Desk and Customer Support Solutions
- July1020Information Session - DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240
- July1020Baylor Executive MBA | Austin - Class VisitAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240
- July1220Dallas Executive MBA & EMBA In Healthcare Open House - Prospective StudentsBaylor EMBA – Dallas Campus: 12230 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75230 at the Cooper Aerobics Center
- July2220Baylor Executive MBA | Austin â€" Executive Career Development SeriesAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240