The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- $179,000 in Cash Awarded at 2017 Baylor New Venture Competition
- A Study Has Revealed the Best Part of Your Workday to Take a Break
- Baylor Student-Managed Investment Fund Distributes Money for Scholarships
- Why We Can't Put Our Smartphones Down - and What it's Doing to Our Relationships
- March3020Big 12 MBA Case CompetitionPaul L. Foster Campus For Business and Innovation
- April0320Campus Visit - Done in a Day Paul L. Foster Campus
- April0320Austin EMBA Information SessionBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727
- April0320Austin EMBA Class VisitBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727