The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Governor Abbott Names Chair and Appoints Two to Department of Information Resources
- New Venture Competition Submission Deadline Approaching
- Baylor Business to Honor Texas Family Businesses
- 1 More Year of Work Barely Budges Social Security Benefit
- November0120"Waking Up to Your Name on the Front Page of the New York Times" Bill Simon, Former President & CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, U.S. & Tom Mars, Former General Counsel, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation, Room 250
- November0220PDP - First WednesdayFoster 250
- November0320"Faith and Justice Among the Least of These", Shane Gilbert, Founder, Come Let's DancePaul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation, Room 250
- November0420MBA Ethics Luncheon: "Business as the Driver of Social and Economic Justice" Magatte Wade, Founder and CEO of Tiossan--By Invitation OnlyPaul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation, Room 250
- November0420Baugh Free Enterprise Forum / Business Ethics Forum: Magatte Wade, Founder Tiossan SkincareHankamer School of Business, Foster 240