The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Baylor Alum Promotes Health with OrangeTheory
- Vicious Cycle of 'Phone Snubbing'
- People ‘Phone Snubbed’ by Others Often Turn to Phones, Social Media for Acceptance, Baylor Study
- People Who Are “Phone Snubbed” By Others Often Turn To Their Own Phones, Social Media For Acceptance, Baylor Study Finds
- June2620Austin EMBA Class VisitBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727
- June2620Austin EMBA Information SessionBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727