Casey Computer Center
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Baylor Regents Approve Design Development for New School of Business Building, New PhD in Health Services Research
- Baylor's Accelerated Ventures Program Honored by Southwestern Business Deans' Association
- Baylor's Hankamer School of Business Earns Gold Quill Award of Merit
- Baylor Angel Network Continues to Gain Momentum
- May3120Dallas Executive MBA & EMBA in Healthcare - Preferred Application DeadlineBaylor EMBA – Dallas Campus: 12230 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75230 at the Cooper Aerobics Center
- June0120Dallas Executive MBA & EMBA In Healthcare Open House - Prospective StudentsBaylor EMBA – Dallas Campus: 12230 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75230 at the Cooper Aerobics Center