The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Lee’s Summit Woman Becomes First African-American Miss Missouri USA
- Progress Coming on North Bay Recommendations for Change
- Living Small
- Food Sensitivities: Wrong Food Habit May Damage Diet Plan
- October0320Baugh Center and AEI Co-Sponsored Debate: Rep Frank Wolf and Amb Tony HallHankamer School of Business, Foster 240
- October0420Dean's Luncheon for RetireesPaul and Jane Meyer Conference Center, at the Paul L. Foster Campus for Business & Innovation (FOS 250)
- October0420Capital One Information SessionFoster 126
- October0520Pragmatic Optimism in the Fight Against Poverty: Lessons from Behavioral EconomicsMcClinton Auditorium - Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation