The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Forum Addresses Challenges in Combining Healthcare and Business Transactions
- 5 Tips to Improve Writing in Online Classes
- Options Still Available for Couples to Boost Social Security Benefits
- More than Two Dozen Baylor Students Help Syrian Refugees
- February1020PDP - Successful Internships WorkshopFoster 250
- February1120Sendero Grab & GoFoster Atrium
- February1120Baylor Business Career Fair (All Majors) - Spring 2016Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation - Conference Area (250)
- February1120Austin Executive MBA - Class Visit & DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240