The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Social Security Strategy: Boost Lifetime Payouts With the Spousal Benefit
- Creating the Right Setting for Success
- What Waco Financial Advisers think about China-driven Stock Market Turmoil
- How to Stop Comparing Yourself To Others
- September0220PDP - First WednesdayFoster 240
- September0220Information Session - Alliantgroup - Consulting PositionsFoster 102 - Classroom - Hankamer School of Business Hankamer School of Business Waco, TX, USA
- September0320Austin Executive MBA â€" Class Visit & DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240
- September0920ProSales - Information SessionFoster 218