2015 - The Ethics of Wealth & Wellness
The theme for the 2015 Dale P. Jones Business Ethics Forum was "The Ethics of Wealth and Wellness." Spanning the first two weeks of November, the forum included many guest speaker presentations from business leaders and wellness professionals. The first week of the forum concluded with the 10th annual Hankamer Ethics Case Competition involving fifteen undergraduate teams and eight graduate teams from within the business school. This competition is an experiential and interactive way to help Hankamer School of Business Students understand the importance of ethics. During the second week of the Dale P. Jones Business Ethics Forum, students from twelve schools around the nation competed in our 9th Annual National Case Competition in Ethical Leadership and were given the opportunity to present their ethics recommendations before a panel of business and faculty judges.
2015 Dale P. Jones Business Ethics Forum Guest Speakers
- Aaron Beam, Speaker, Author, & Former CFO, HealthSouth
- William G. Curtis, MD, Founder & Medical Director, Future Focus
- Randall Balmer, Professor of Arts and Sciences & Chair, Department of Religion, Dartmouth College
- Lynn Van Dermark, Co-Founder & CEO, MedTrials Inc.
- Carlyle Walton, CEO, Metroplex Adventist Hospital
- Richmond Wandera, Senior Pastor of New Life Baptist Church in Kampala, Uganda, and Founder & Director, Pastors Discipleship Network
- Bill Simon, Former President & CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, U.S.
9th Annual National MBA Case Competition in Ethical Leadership Participating Teams
- Auburn University
- Baylor University
- Brigham Young University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Iowa State University
- Pepperdine University
- Texas A&M University
- Texas Christian University
- University of Illinois
- University of Miami
- University of Minnesota
- University of Pittsburgh