- November0320Hankamer Business Ethics Case CompetitionPaul L. Foster Campus for Business & Innovation Classrooms
- November0120Dale P. Jones Business Ethics ForumPaul L. Foster Campus for Business & Innovation
- November1020National MBA Case Competition in Ethical LeadershipPaul L. Foster Campus for Business & Innovation Classrooms
Business Ethics & Leadership
Announcing the Christian Ethics & Leadership in Business Scholarships
Application Dates: February 1 - March 15, 2017
Christian Leadership and Ethics in Business Scholarships will be awarded to students in the Hankamer School of Business who have a commitment to integrate their Christian faith in their leadership opportunities in business. Students will receive a scholarship of $2000 divided between the fall and spring semesters of the 2017-2018 academic year.
These scholarships are supported by the Paul J. Meyer Christian Leadership in Business endowment, the M. Lee and Millie Harris scholarship fund, and the Steve and Beth Jarvis scholarships. The purpose of the scholarships is two-fold:
- to recognize current and past demonstration of Christian leadership and ethics, and
- to promote a Christian perspective on business leadership and ethics within the Hankamer School of Business and the community.
Before applying, please read the scholarship guidelines.