Application Process for Diebold Access
1. The Diebold Access Form is obtained from the BSB Departmental Offices, by clicking on the link on this website, or the BSB Scheduling and Classroom Technology Office in E128.
2. The applicant completes the information at the top of the form.
3. The applicant submits the form to supervisor/advisor for designation of room(s) to be accessed and signature(s).
*Certain areas also require a signature from that area's supervisor.
4. The applicant submits the completed form to the Departmental Office/Center for approval from the Chair/Director.
*If access to an additional Department/Center is needed, approval from that Chair/Director is also needed (on the same form).
5. The Departmental Office/Center enters the approved Diebold access areas within its Department/Center.
6. The BSB Scheduling and Classroom Technology Office enters the Diebold access to shared areas and any additional Departmental/Center areas.
7. The form is filed in the BSB Scheduling and Classroom Technology Office.