Jobs Listed through the Virtual Career Network
The Virtual Career Network offers alumni the opportunity to both seek out potential employees and to search available positions. To facilitate alumni professional connections, Baylor has partnered with Experience Alumni, a premier career management tool used by more than 500 colleges and universities. Access to Experience Alumni is available free of charge to those who first register as a Baylor user.
Are you a job-seeking alum?You can utilize Experience Alumni to:
- View more than 800,000 available jobs from multiple sources, including jobs that have been posted by other Baylor alumni (marked by a "BU" graphic).
- Introduce yourself and indicate interest in available positions.
- Create resumes and make them available to employers.
- Note current interests and describe career experiences, which help customize the list of jobs presented for your review.
Are you an alumni employer?Through Experience Alumni, you can:
- Create job profiles and establish the criteria for the position you wish to fill.
- Review candidates' responses to your job opening and read their profiles, which they make available for your review.
- Select the profiles and resumes you wish to pursue until you find the right candidate for the job.