How to Apply
- Baylor University Admissions
- You must first apply for admissions to Baylor University before applying to the Social Work major.
- Applying to the Social Work major
- Declare Pre-Social Work Major – you may do this before you even begin classes at Baylor University.
- If you are enrolled with a declared major and want to change that major, contact Charletra Hurt at 254-710-4479
- Register and take Introduction to Social Work (SWO 2321)- You will have an opportunity to apply to the major while taking this course.
- After acceptance to the school, your major changes from pre-social work to social work.
- You will be assigned an advisor.
- Admission Requirements