Autism Resource Guide for Central Texas, provided by Baylor Autism Resource Center - November 2010 Version
- A resource for parents, educators and organizations seeking information about community services for children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders within the Central Texas Region.
- TxP2P is a nonprofit organization created by parents to provide support and information for families of children with disabilities, chronic illness and other special needs throughout the state of Texas. The interactive resource guide allows the user to search resources within the regions of Texas.
Directory of Community Resources in Texas
- A project of The Center on Disability and Development at Texas A&M University-allows users to search, contribute, and update disability resources throughout the state of Texas. Over 3,000 disability agencies and supports are listed in this interactive directory.
- IDEA's Manual for Parents and Students About Special Education Services in Texas. Its a complete guide to your legal rights and understanding IEPs, ARDs etc.
- Service Delivery Innovations for Autism Spectrum Disorders. A consumer report of interventions used by families. Includes a review of ASD literature, Survey report, recommendations, and intervention strategies and categories.
- Recommendations to the 81st Legislature.