|Ph.D.||Dynamic System||University of Ioannina, 1992|
|M.Sc.||Theory of Partial Differential Equations||Northeast Normal University, 1986|
|B.Sc.||Mathematics||Northeast Normal Univeristy, 1983|
Dr. Wu joined Baylor in Fall, 2006. Prior to coming to Baylor she taught at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (1995-2007),and the State University of Sao Paulo at Campinas (1992 – 1994). She obtained her B. Sc. degree in Mathematics from Northeast Normal University at Changchun and M.Sc. degree in Partial Differential Equations from Northeast Normal University, before earning his Ph.D. in Dynamic System at University of Ioannina.
Publications1. Oscillation in Dynamical Systems.
G. Karakostas and Y. Wu, Nonl. Anal. T.M.A., 20, 269-284 (1993).
2. Oscillations of Volterra Integral Equations with Delay.
G. Karakostas, I.P. Stavroulakis, and Y. Wu, T^ohoku Math. J., 45, 583-605 (1993).
3. Oscillation of Volterra Integral Equations and Forced Functional Differential Equations.
Y. Wu, Acta. Math. Univ. Comenianae, 52, 87-107 (1993).
4. Positive solutions of Volterra Integral-Di_erential Equations.
Y. Wu, Acta. Math. Univ. Comenianae, 54, 113-122 (1995).
5. Oscillation via Limiting Equations.
Y. Wu, Nonl. Anal. T.M.A., 25, 89-102 (1995).
6. Vanishing relaxation limit of viscoelasticity.
Y. Wu and I-Shih Liu, Math. Mech. Solids., 1, 227-241 (1996).
7. The Viscoelastic Equations with Relaxation.
Y. Wu and I-Shih Liu, 43_ Semin_ario Brasileiro de An_alise, 311-322 (1996).
8. Shock Structure in Vanishing Limit.
Y. Wu and I-Shih Liu, XXI CNMAC, 239-239 (1998).
9. Elastic Shock Solutions in Vanishing Relaxation Limit.
Y. Wu and I-Shih Liu, 48_ Semin_ario Brasileiro de An_alise, 985-993 (1998).
10. Relaxation Limit of Viscoelasticity in the presence of Shock.
Y. Wu, 49_ Semin_ario Brasileiro de An_alise, 313-320 (1999).
11. Generalized Vaidya Solutions.
A.Wang and Y. Wu, Gen. Relativ. Grav., 31, 107-114 (1999).
12. On the back reaction of gravitational and particle emission and absorption from straight thick cosmic string: A toy model.
M. Bedran, M. Sa, A.Wang, and Y. Wu, Gen. Relativ. Grav., 31, 1769-1776 (1999).
13. Gravitational Collapse of Scalar _eld in 3D AdS background.
E. W. Hirschmann, A.Wang and Y. Wu, 18th Paci_c Coast Gravity 3 Meeting, University of California at Davis, California, USA, March 29 | 30, 2002.
14. Topological charged black holes in high dimensional spacetimes and their formation from gravitational collapse of a type II Fluid.
Y. Wu , M.F.A.da Silva, N.O.Santos and A.Wang, Physical Review, D68, 084012 (18 pages) (2003).
15. Gravitational Collapse of Self-Similar Scalar Field with Plane Symmetry.
A.Wang, Y.Wu and Z.-C.Wu, Gen. Relativ. Grav., 36, 1225-1236 (2004).
16. Collapse of a Scalar Field in 2 + 1 Gravity.
E. W. Hirschmann, A.Wang and Y. Wu, Class. Quantum Grav. 21, 1791-1824 (2004).
17. Kink Stability of Isothermal Spherical Self-Similar Flow Revisited.
A. Wang and Y. Wu, Gen. Relativ. Grav. 38, 1623-1643 (2006) [arXiv:astro-ph/0504451].
18. Shock Structure in Viscoelasticity of Relaxation Type.
Y. Wu and I-Shih Liu, Nonl. Anal. T.M.A., 65, 785-794 (2006).
19. Kink Stability of Self-Similar Solutions of Scalar Field in 2+1 Gravity.
A.Wang and Y.Wu, Gen. Relativ. Grav. 39, 663-676 (2007) [arXiv:gr-qc/0506010].
20. On the Cauchy Problem for One-Dimensional Compressible Navier-Stokes Equations.
Y. Qin, Y. Wu and F. Liu, Y. Qin, Y. Wu and F. Liu, Portugaliae Mathematica, 64, page 1-40 (2007).
21. Collapsing Fluid with Self-Similarity of the Second Kind in 2+1 Gravity.
R. Chan, M.F. ds Silva, J. Villas da Rocha, and Y. Wu, International Journel of Modern Phyiscs, D17, 725-735 (2008).
22. Thermodynamics and classi_cation of cosmological models in the Horava-Lifshitz theory of gravity.
A.Wang and Y.Wu, JCAP, 07, 012 (41 pages) (2009) [arXiv:0905.4117].
Courses Taught: Physics