Restrictions. The right to run the Adobe software is limited as follows:
- If this software is made up of components, you may not separate the components by running them on different computers or by transferring them separately.
- You may not rent, lease, commercially host or lend any copy of the software or any software license key.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law despite this limitation.
- You may not make copies of the software and distribute them on media.
You may not distribute or otherwise share any software license key.
- Adobe reserves all rights not expressly granted in this agreement.
During the license period, you are licensed to use the software listed below on one computer, which you personally own or lease. The agreement expires August 31, 2013.
Adobe CS6 Work-At-Home Installation Instructions - Windows
Adobe CS6 Work-At-Home Installation Instructions - Mac